Re: Problems with NB and SE etc

Reply to note from J R FOX  Sun, 15 Mar 2009
11:35:25 -0700 (PDT)

Jordan:

> I don't know how good NB support is in that department, but
> this sounds like it could have the makings of a good "problem
> ticket."

I don't think NB could be expected to debug a U2 routine, if that's
where the problem lies (something I doubt, by the way). If the
problem lies elsewhere, maybe. But first let's try to find out if
this is U2, user error, or something else. User error is always high
on the list of suspects. Also, if this is a laptop, some kind of
hardware incompatibility might be in play. I'm groping in the dark,
so far.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx