Re: re Opera and other mostly extraneous matters

Re 98lite, I used it on a new computer on which Win98SE was
already installed. It offers considerable option in what you get
rid of when you zap Internet Explorer. For instance, I also got
rid of the monstrously bloated email client (Netscape's is built
in), without interfering with Dialup Networking. I took advantage
of its offer to activate the Win95 status bar rather than the
crowded Win98 one. I didn't have to choose between Win95 and
Win98 versions of Explorer, since I use the infinitely superior
PowerDesk instead. To sum up, 98lite does its job with a great
deal of flexibility.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin