Re: The Future Of XyWin

Carl, I'm collecting all the names! You are included...

Although I recently spoke with our head of development and Baltimore as well.
We currently do not have any changes in this order scheduled for Development.
I would recommend drafting a request directly to Mr. Frank with respect to this
matter. The direction Development takes with the product is strictly provided
from our Baltimore office. If this was a simple patch, believe me... it would
already be incorporated... and as I've mentioned here, I am an advocate of full
keyboard control (or the ablility to set a default for the choice).

General Counsel is a *document assembly* program based on XyWrite's engine. It
will have several vertical markets (i.e. insurance, financial, legal) where
documents which use variables, etc., are intensive. It will make use of (or
have hooks into) relational database structures, etc.

For more information, please contact SALES in Baltimore at 410-576-2040.

SysOp