USB printers Again

The native Xy 4 Postscript drivers--or at least the POST35N one--work OK.
(The office printer was low on toner so I didn't run any further tests.)
So that offers at least two possible workarounds, both cheaper than
DOSPRINT: 1. Printf / typef using a Postscript driver, and convert the
resulting file to a PDF using the--I think about $20--German PDF Creator
program. Print that from Acrobat Reader (free) 2. Install XyShell and use
Ghostscript and Ghostview.
	By the by, I misspoke (miswrote, misposted? Whatever) myself the other
day. I see that XyShell is RH's work. Sorry.
Patricia