Re: USB printers Again

> Patricia M Godfrey wrote:
>
> > 1. Printf / typef using a Postscript driver, and convert the
> > resulting file to a PDF using the--I think about $20--German PDF Creator
> > program.
>
> Could you restate what that was, maybe with a URL attached ?
> Jordan

  And a note in my mail today about going
  the other way: PDF to text
---------
....V Communications has partnered with ScanSoft to offer you a
special deal on a new breakthrough product called PDF Converter
for Microsoft Word. If you\222re like most people you receive lots of
PDF files spreadsheets, creative concepts, schedules, you name it.
PDF has become the standard way we share documents. But the
problem is, you can\222t do anything with a PDF file except forward
it or throw it away. The content of the file is pretty much
unusable. That is, until now.

The engineers at ScanSoft have spent the past year working with
the folks at Microsoft to develop PDF Converter for Microsoft
Word. So now, you can open a PDF file right from within Word and
the PDF will automatically convert into a fully-formatted Word
document you can edit - with your text and graphics in place just
like in the original document.

PDF Converter for Microsoft Word is an inexpensive and simple way
to transform PDF files into workable documents. With PDF Converter
you\222ll generate perfectly editable documents in a fraction of the
time it would take to recreate your documents. Purchase PDF
Converter today, and as a V Communications customer, you'll get
the award-winning speech recognition software, Dragon
NaturallySpeaking Essentials v7 - a $59.99 value absolutely FREE!

Click here to order:
http://www.digitalriver.com/promo=30922

	Of course with the T text tool in Acrobat, it is just
	as easy to copy reams of text, if the PDF is "unlocked"
	to Xywrite or Notabene.

						Daniel Say