RE: XYDos/NBwin Display

>Rene is right. That's what I meant when I suggested forcing it to open
>as a NBDos/Xy3 file--it does the ANSI-Ascii conversion for you. I opened
>an older Xy .kbd file that included the keyboard template you're
>referring to, and when I told NBWin to open the file as a NBDOS file,
>the box graphic characters were correctly converted; the only problem
>was the font size/tabs/text width adjustments required.
>	Dorothy

Speaking about that, am I the only user who is annoyed by NB's "feature" of
using ANSI
characters in the text, but showing them as ASCII characters on the command
line? If MSWord
did that, we would ridicule the hell out of it.
I think this is bizarre. Can it really be so difficult to fix?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo