Re: off topic: different cultures, same ideas

Hey guys ! Enough is enough. No culture or group of cultures or supposed
race, or region has any monopoly on good or evil. We in the US have done
some really bad things to people who were here before us, and they have
done some of the same to each other and to us. They do seem to have been a
bit less racist about it than have most of us--in the sense of not seeing
it as red unity vs. white unity, but rather as one or another political
group dealing with its friends and enemies, whatever they looked like. We
all have to find ways of being humane to each other--and generically
ascribing bad stuff to some other group doesn't move us in the right direction.

                David