Re: For Sale

I have been a user of XyWrite for about 10 years. I currently use XyWrite
III+. I bought Signature when it came out and I did not like it at all. I
bought XyWrite 4.0 and I never got to where I felt comfortable with it. I
liked the potential of all the new features but I could never get the spacing
on the screen to match what was printed on the paper. With XyWrite III+ you
always knew what was happening and what you were going to get. XyWrite 4.0 was
like a completely new wordprocessor. I couldn't just load it, start using it,
and learn the new features at my convenience like I could do with all the other
upgrades. If I have a vote - I would have had increased features but keep the
same basic program. I have all the original documentation and the original
disks. It is registered under my name - Stanley Bittman.

If it is OK for my to post a forsale message - let me know.