For Sale

Mr. Bittman, There is no problem with you posting the product for sale. We
would ask that you would include all of the disks and manuals with the sale.
Also, please inform us in writing that you have transferred the license to the
new user. It would also be a good idea for the new owner to register the
product with us (there is a fee for that). We would also like to see posted a
disclaimer saying that you are the seller, and not TTG. I am sorry that you
found XyWrite 4 difficult to use. We tried to keep many of the conventions of
XyWrite III+ in XyWrite 4, such as the XyWrite III+ keyboard and interface.
Please also be aware that in forfeiting your copy of XyWrite 4, you may not
receive the same level of support in the future as XyWrite 4 customers.