More Stack questions

Unfortunately, but I hope not annoyingly, I have some further problems with
Stack.

Re hinting:
1. The hint key finds only one "hit" although many are there in the stack. For example:

finds "ca \xy\stack\stack.doc", but then hitting the hint-key again doesn't find any other commands which have an "s" in them, even though cycling through the stack by normal means shows they are there.
Perhaps this is a result of he fact that I have reversed the
"directionality" of my stack commands, since, as I posted earlier, to me it
is common-sensical that cursor-down should move down in the stack--i.e.,
that cursor-down should move me back in time so to speak.
2. There are references in stack.doc to getting the hint-key to work
"backwards." How do I implement this? I have the following on my keyboard:

nn=ni,XH,GH,DX,EL,SI,¾,H,$S
Should I load a different definition onto a different key to get the hint-key to work "backwards"? If so, what definition?

TIA,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx