Re: Sieber fonts

Patricia,
It depends on your choice. There are several possible fonts, freeware or licensed, and several codepages. Sieber usually offers ZIP and EXE files:
ANSI Codepage 1252: DOSLike.ZIP DOSLike.EXE
OEM Codepage 437: NewDOS.ZIP NewDOS.EXE
OEM Codepage 737 New737.ZIP New737.EXE
OEM Codepage 850 New850.ZIP New850.EXE
OEM Codepage 852 New852.ZIP New852.EXE
OEM Codepage 862 New862.ZIP New862.EXE
OEM Codepage 865 New865.ZIP New865.EXE
pseudo OEM Codepage 1252 New1252.ZIP New1252.EXE
NewDOS_F.FON for 25 Lines
NewDOS_5.FON for 50 Lines
In my case, the file is New850_L.zip.
Manuel Castelao

Patricia M Godfrey wrote:
Does anyone recall the name of the file that you get when you download
the Sieber fonts? It's a ZIP or EXE from which the fonts themselves are
generated IIRC, and I have it here on my download drive, but cannot
recall which file it is. I neet to install the fonts on my new PC, and
would rather not download again, given my crummy phone lines. Thanks.
Patricia