Zoom

   I'm just catching up with Norman's message on how to set the zoom to
   85% in the default file (I assume that's Settings.dfl). It doesn't
   work. I've tried df zoom 85 and df zoom=85.

   jim eberle
   jeberla@xxxxxxxx

Experiment with zooming until you get the largest screen image for the size
of type you are using. With proportional type in graphic view with 1.5"
left margin and 1" right margin, that happens for me at zoom=85%. The
command-line version is
zoom 85
Once you find it, you can set it in your default file.

Cheers,

-------
N. Sivin
History and Sociology of Science