Re: ZTreeBold Version 1.0

" "  *** Announcing ... ***
"  +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
"  |                                  | "
|            Z T r e e B o l d             | "  |

OS/2 File Manager             | "  |

| "  |         Version 1.00 October 17th, 1994         | "
|                                  | "  |
Copyright (c) Kim G. Henkel 1993, 1994              | "  |

| "  +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ "
"   Introduction|
"   -------------
"   "   "ZTreeBold" is a text-mode file/directory manager for OS/2. It has
"   been developed as a native OS/2 alternative to the DOS product,
"   XTreeGold (tm), at least until its makers can come up with the goods.
"   While I am sure you are well aware of the virtues of XTreeGold, you
"   know the disadvantages of it being a DOS program. I wrote ZTreeBold
"   to provide all the functionality I am so accustomed to, while avoiding
"   all the DOS imposed limitations.
" "   This version (1.00) of ZTreeBold is the fifth public release. It is
"   virtually identical to the original in operation and appearance, so
"   you will find no online help or documentation - my reasoning is that
"   ZTreeBold is for people who already know and love XtreeGold.
" "   Features|
"   ---------
" "   Using OS/2 filesystem APIs, ZTreeBold avoids several of XTreeGolds'
"   limitations.
" "   - Doesn't hog the CPU while waiting for keyboard activity.
"   - Trying to log an in-use device will be dealt with gracefully.
"   - The ability to copy and search open files.
"   - Copy and Move functions will deal with a files' EAs. "   - Directory Grafting
works.
"   - Support of long HPFS filenames.
"   - The ability to launch OS/2 programs.
"   - Flexible support of *ANY* archiving program present and future.
" "   Being a native OS/2 application, ZTreeBold loads very quickly, as
"   there is no DOS session to start first.
" "   AVAILABLE NOW|
" "   ZTB100.ZIP can be obtained at the following sites:
" "   OS/2 Shareware BBS +1-(703) 385-4325
" "   BMT Micro BBS   +1-(910)-350-8061 (10 lines, all 14.4 or higher)
"             +1-(910)-799-0923 (direct 28.8 line)
" "   CompuServe (look in OS2SHARE for ZTB)
" "   Hobbes.cdrom.com  os2/32bit/diskutil
" "