Re: VERSION 3.56

This is very disturbing to me, Chris. If I read the announcement correctly, it
means that XyWrite will no longer automatically fix my typos as I type them in.
Furthermore, it appears that I will no longer be able to automatically expand
my abbreviations as I type.

The single most important feature I use in XyWrite is this auto-replace
feature. When you work with lots of technical terms as I do, its much easier to
type 'suspected vuln to agl nps ctm from agl chm and fert' than 'suspected
vulnerability to agricultural nonpoint source contamination from agricultural
chemicals and fertilizer.' And since my brain runs faster than my fingers, I
find the auto spell correct absolutely invaluable.

I would hate to have to manually go back and fix spelling errors, or have to
manually run a procedure to expand my abbreviations. I hope you can tell me
that I am wrong. If not, I will not upgrade to 3.56. And I STRONGLY urge you in
the most strenuous terms to keep the auto replace function and auto correct
functions in XyWrite IV.

Steve