Results of XW use survey

Two weeks ago I surveyed members of this listserv as to how many were using
XyWrite for Windows. Six people responded that they use XW (in addition to
myself). Of these, several used XW in combination with Xy4 for DOS.

Assuming there was a pretty good response rate, it confirms my impression
that XW use is fairly restricted among this (probably atypical) user group.
Although I had also been reluctant to switch, I now find that the benefits
of XW amply repay the substantial effort that went into modifying my XPL
code to behave in XW.

Steve Shaw