Off Topic, Part 2 (Avant Stellar keyboards)

> bought it, received it (after a six week wait), installed and
remapped the keyboard to taste, and like it a lot. It only cost $204, delivered! It
is identical in every respect (once remapped) to the OmniKey 102

Robert, thanks much for the tip. I too have the OmniKey, but it's the
"OmniKey Ultra." Is that the same thing?

> buy a bunch of these bloody keyboards to keep in the closet!

I'm with you on that. But the parts department in my house is starting
to feel like the equivalent of having old truck hulks on blocks in the
yard.

/     Peter G. Brown     /
/   (212) 838-6727, ext. 622   /
/    FAX: (212) 355-3795    /