Re: XYShell

** Reply to message from Paul Breeze  on Sat, 18
Jan 2003 17:54:51 GMT

> If I stick to 25 lines, as you do,
> or 28 lines then I have no problems. However if I try to use 30 lines, W2K forces me back to a
> number it recognises -- usually 43 lines -- if I give it the chance. Looks like I'm stuck with 25
> or 28 lines if I want to use W2K.

I think it is not a question of lines "recognition"; I think it's a question of
a font that writes the proper number of columns/lines/pixels for 30 lines
within the full screen session or DOS box. But, as I said, I never use
anything but 25 lines, so I have no experience with this. Maybe you need to go
hunting for fonts? Sieber?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx