ASCII 10 IN TYF-ED FILE

David: I can't reproduce (in v3.55) your result when using the TYF (FO)
command. You say, "no matter what you put in the PE< parameter the depth gets
filled out with ascii 10s for which one needs a three byte trick to convert
them to regular CRs." My .PRN files fill out the page to the depth with
precisely what I have in PE. E.g., I have "PE<{3-byte Ascii-13}" in my
standard laser .PRN file, and it fills out with 1-byte Ascii-13s; I have
"PE<{3-byte Ascii-13 and then 3-byte Ascii-10}" in STRIP.PRN, and it fills out
the page with true 2-byte 13/10 combos using TYF. (I presume that this is the
basic issue, and that all that other stuff about labels and SNaking commands
and TYF A+F,D is irrelevant? I didn't try any of that.)