Re: 12000 lines?

On 11/16/98 at 03:19 AM,
  Eric Van Tassel <101233.342@xxxxxxxx> said (in so many words):

<- If the text is still dynamic but you need *interim* line numbers, do a
<- PRINTS[creen]** to produce REVIEW.TMP, then perform routines (1)-(2)
<- on REVIEW.TMP.

I forget the origins of this thread, but in Xy4 won't the LN command
(that is, the line numbering command) automate much of this?

--
                     Regards,
                     David

I would eat my own father with such a sauce.
	--Grimod de la Reyni?re
"What would life be without arithmetic, but a scene of horrors?"
            -Rev. Sydney Smith, letter to young lady, 22 July 1835

David Auerbach              David Auerbach
Department of Philosophy & Religion
NCSU
Box 8103
Raleigh, 27695-8103