Re: Xywrite 3 on Linux in DosBox

Daniel Say wrote:

I'm using 0.5 DOSBox from SuSE Linux 8.2, and it is up to 0.61 I see. Go here for a short explanation and what you need using the superior 'apt-get' Debian program to download and set the 'dependencies for Linux. http://packages.debian.org/unstable/otherosfs/dosbox
Daniel, Thank you very much. Anyhow, I would like to run XyWrite 4 (not Xy3). I have Debian Potato in my old upgraded IBM PS/2 Server (180 Mhz.) and Mandrake Linux in this machine. But the current DosBox version is for Woody and there is no rpms for Mandrake. I'll continue to search and I'll report. Manuel Castelao