> >	Yes,
> >	I'm using Xywrite 3+ in DosBox 0.35 in
> >	Suse Linux 8.2, but you could use
> >	Xdosemu or Dosemu.
> >	Dosbox is quick and scales the 25 x 80
> >	window fonts as you resize the window.
> >
> >	You can open any DOS prorgram in any of
> >	the options.

> My past attempts to configure DOSEMU were unsuccessfull (XyWrite starts
> but its functionality is poor). According to your post, Suse includes a
> Windows-like already configured DosBox. Please give us further information.
> Best regards,
> Manuel Castelao

	I'm using 0.5 DOSBox from SuSE Linux 8.2,
	and it is up to 0.61 I see.

	Go here for a short explanation and what you
	need using the superior 'apt-get' Debian program to
	download and set the 'dependencies for Linux.

	http://packages.debian.org/unstable/otherosfs/dosbox

	"Dosbox is a x86 emulator with
	Tandy/Hercules/CGA/EGA/VGA graphics,
	sound and DOS. It's been designed to run
	old DOS-games under platforms that don't
	support it. (Win2k/XP/FreeBSD/Linux) See
	http://dosbox.sourceforge.net for more
	information."

	The site
	http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/download.php?main=1
	has over a dozen ports to many systems including
	several Linux versions, MacOSx, Windows, BeOS,
	and the source codes.

	Among other tabs at the top of the above 'sourceforge' page
	is : Links
		http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/links.php
	which links to self and other DOS Emulators
	The What's-New page is http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/news.php?show_news=1
	for 0.61 in HTML but this is also in the downloaded
	packet clumps.

					Best of Luck
					Daniel Say