Re: XyWindows customization

> 1 Is there anyway to stop windows from intercepting ALT + ___ key combinations
> (so I can use macros the old fashioned ALT+letter/number way and also my other
> old friends => ALT + <- equals change case of first letter of previous word and
> return to current word)

No way -- it takes much of the fun out of XyWin for me. A real drag, and
no expressed interest on the part of TTG to fix it either, or even to provide
an enable|disable switch (in the XyWrite tradition of user control).

> 2 Is there anyway to change the typeface for non-WYSIWIG display?

Not to my knowledge. Everybody bitched about this when it was released.
Some font guru ought to be able to provide a replacement
VIO font, or point us in the direction of whole library of replacements; but
nobody has really wrestled with this issue (yet). TTG, are you there?

> 3 Is there a limit to the size of the personal dictionary. Under XyDos 32,000
> characters or so was the limit, but I am past 48,000 already with XyWindows.

I was under the impression that the limit was 10,000 *lines* in XyDOS v3.5x. TTG?
Yoohoo!

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx