oops!

I found MAIL.PRN!

It was in \xy4. Because it was not in \xy4\docs, the call command
returned "no such doc". Also, it is not listed in the index of the xy4
manual.

What a great start for a new member! But I'm glad to be on the list.
What a great idea. I am a died-in-the-wool xywriter and have been since
XY3.

I have been looking for a program that is more sophisticated than
Notepad (would have replace, not just search, and have a spelling
checker, for example), to use in Windows while using an FTP site to edit
files at our Internet site (www.boattravel.com). It needs to keep the
documents in ascii files, like xywrite. If anyone knows of such an item,
I would appreciate knowing about it.

Thanks for the "xywrite club". I'll be looking forward to future
communiques.

Phil Cole, nwboat@xxxxxxxx