Re: Renewing XP support (was Re: W2K issues; hitherto unknown SP 5 (was Re: W2K - Harry has it!))

At 05/10/2014 23:25, you wrote:
Any suggestions?
Carl I'm in awe of what you've achieved here. And I do have a
suggestion. I believe the Python people are approachable and that
they would help.
(Once, long ago, I had a problem with XyWrite. I called tech support,
and a little while later, Dave Ericsson got on the phone and started
dictating assembler instructions to me. It was a very exciting couple
of hours, and he got the problem fixed.)