Re: Renewing XP support (was Re: W2K issues; hitherto unknown SP 5 (was Re: W2K - Harry has it!))

Reply to note from Bill Troop  Mon, 06 Oct 2014
00:35:36 +0100

Bill, thanks. I've posted a query to the Python mailing list. I'll
let everyone know what I hear.

When I have the time and presence of mind, I'll try to document for
the Xy list what I've done to get where I am with W2K on VBox,
including the URLs for the various downloads. It's a non-trivial
task because when I'm doing stuff like this, I get into an obsessive
experimental trance which I don't come out of until I reach some
milestone or other. Once I do come out of it, it's hard to remember
exactly what I did. A common experience for computer tinkerers, I'm
sure.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx