Re: Xy'd NB

** Reply to message from Michael Norman
on Fri, 04 Apr 2008 17:25:16 -0400

I'm still using version "G" (Lingua), it always opens in a
maximized window (which, I presume, is what you mean by "full
screen"), I always close it in a maximized window, I never use
NB in any other kind of window (although I played with it just
now, closing it and opening it in different windows). No GPF.
In fact, I haven't had any GPFs for over a year, close to two
years. I have always had a func "MB mx" in my NBSTART.PM, which
forces full screen on launch -- don't recall whether I put that
in the video or not...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx