Re: XYENC and E-mail

Wally:

> Would the added "%" solution be adequate from your point of view?

Completely adequate. I don't think any mail system would tamper
with it. Also, it's more compact and elegant than my suggestion.

BTW, there's a typo in the TR, Note [4], with regard to the "~#"
multi-line comment symbol. The note says "'#".

P.S. Sorry if this is a duplicate post. When I send messages to
the list via AT&T webmail, they take forever to be delivered. For
some reason, AT&T seems to be suspicious of the xywrite address.
I'm resending this via my ISP's webmail.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx