Re: v112 U2--just to clarify

Carl wrote:

You're going to love the new Registry.  User var backup and restore
is out the window.  Just edit and SAve a plain-text file; do it
once, then fuhgeddaboutit.  Real soon now!

I have version 105. I recall that some super-mega-version is coming soon, one with Rexx built in (or not needing Rexx?). Carl, could you give us a status report? I don't mean an ETA, I mean which version is the must-have one that we are waiting for. In other words, I only want to do the upgrade when there's a quantum jump in value.

Not pushing you at all, only curious.
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx