Re: v112 U2--just to clarify

Carl wrote:
You're going to love the new Registry. User var backup and restore
is out the window. Just edit and SAve a plain-text file; do it
once, then fuhgeddaboutit. Real soon now!
I have version 105. I recall that some super-mega-version is coming soon,
one with Rexx built in (or not needing Rexx?). Carl, could you give us a
status report? I don't mean an ETA, I mean which version is the must-have
one that we are waiting for. In other words, I only want to do the upgrade
when there's a quantum jump in value.

Not pushing you at all, only curious.
Harry

Harry Binswanger