Re: (No) Malware in Jumbo U2 version 120

Jordan wrote:
Anything's possible, but you should know that false positives are very much part of the landscape with pretty much *any* antivirus software. When you have a question like this instance, it is often a useful exercise to submit (upload) the file in question to Virustotal.com.
Interesting, Jordan, thanks. I ran undo.exe through Virustotal and
only 1 out of 54 AV programs flagged the TR/Dropper.Gen infection. I
have no doubt that it's a false positive. Having used these U2 files
myself for many years, on many different computers, I'm totally
confident that undo.exe and all of the other U2 files are safe.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx