Re: No mail coming

> I haven't gotten anything from the server since 2/19. Is something wrong?
>
>   Regards,
>   Harry Binswanger

And I thought it was just me! It's patently the case that something _was_
wrong, because when I downloaded the archive of February messages from CCAT
("get xywrite xywrite.9602"), it included items posted between 2/19 and 2/22
which were not mirrored to my mailbox, including one or two messages which I
had posted myself. But the problem now seems to be rectified.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx