Re: Editing a 2GB+ file

Sure. Jon's problem, though, was malware that kept replicating an email.

Yes, but is that something capable of happening inside Eudora? Or was it something that happened before delivery of the initial message? Yet if that were the case, well, surely one would know if one were delivered 1.5 GB of email all at once? One would like to know the mechanism by which it all happened. I must say I don't like the described T-bird behaviour of keeping the attachment and email together. I like Eudora's method of having an explicit attachment directory.