OT: Phones for Xmas?

My wife wants a simple cell phone + PDA for Christmas. Does anyone know
about one that would run the Palm OS? Preferably it would be GSM to take
our T-Mobile chip, but that's not absolutely required.
She doesn't need a camera, or internet access, or . . . anything other than
cellphone plus those Palm-OS-type address books and "to-do" files.
Robert's post seemed to talk about a $199 gadget from Radio Shack, but I
didn't see the name--I take it's not the HTC 8925 "Kaiser."

Thanks for any help.
--Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx