Re: NB filter question

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:07:26 +0900

> Workarounds are not an option if you want to get some new user interested
> in the software. And if I buy new software, I don't think it is too much to
> ask to include an RTF filter.

Those W4W filters aren't a "workaround", they're a valuable tool, and they get
the job done -- in Xy4, in NB, in *any* format generated by nearly any word
processor. If I had to choose one, I'd take W4W because
they don't require a WP to operate (are totally independent), & work with all
manner of sources and targets.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx