Re: New keyboard documentor for Xy

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 11:43 PM, Kari Eveli lexitec@xxxxxxxx wrote:
You can comment out lines with just a space and the data stays in the kt file. Or you could switch key definitions and try new ones by adding several lines with the same number just by commenting out unwanted lines by spaces.

A wonderful utility, but I haven't figured out how it can help me to avoid going over my KBD file a line at a time to convert the assignments. Wouldn't I have to do that in building a new .kt file (using a text editor not XyWrite (why not?))?

Thank you.

FW.