Re: Size of Clip Data

Robert Holmgren wrote:
(assuming I understand what you mean by "times out" -- you mean
"hangs"? or reports an error?).
Yes. Soemtimes I get "clip.exe has performed an illegal operation" (or caused a page fault). So I click OK, and then Clip reports (on the Xy message line) Waiting... and the clock counts down without anything happening. So far nothing has crashed. But size seems to have little to do with it. (Unless, of course, there are some hidden characters in the text I'm pasting from Tbird, though I NEVER copy over the HTML code that clutters up e-mails.) I'm sorry not to have more precise data, but the darn thing is erratic. And infrequent.

Patricia M. Godfrey