Re: Bug In "Edit Footnote" Function?

Mr. Holmgren, I have been able to reproduce this problem periodically in a
file. I cannot discern any pattern to this aberrant behavior. I have tried
several different combinations of keystrokes, but could not consistently
reproduce this. Once the cursor started bouncing around, though it seemed to
do this 3 or 4 times before correcting itself. Two things I would like you to
try are 1) using the F11 key to perform this function and see if it happens and
2) add the JC (Jump over Command) function to your Ctrl+F3 key combination.
The F11 key has the function mapped as XH,EF,JC. I am wondering if the JC will
make any difference. Since I was only able to reproduce this sporadically, I
cannot definitively say that this will work. Hopefully, since it seems to be
more common in your work, you will be able to tell me whether this clears up
the problem or not. Regards, Kevin Duval