Re: Two or more Xys open

>I wonder if anyone has experimented with opening a second (or third)
>instance of XyWrite instead of a new window in the same instance, for
>certain functions?

  I work in win98se and use this tecnic, for example, to extract data and
build a report from several archives that are modified often. Whats for do
you need to wait XY to do the report if you can do other work during that
time? It starts, elaborates the report and quits that xy instance without
prompting anything. The "inter-active" instance will find the report done by
the other in few minutes.

  But I only start the second instance from autoexec.bat or from a IDE, but
I can't launch this new instance of XY from within the first one without
being "hostage" of this new proces.... It would be very interesting to
launch a proces and come bak to continue your work. Perhaps somebody knows
how to do that?
  Of course you must pay attention to the problem of files SAved in the
several instances... great danger.

  Francisco Barrau