Re: XyWrite and TeX

** Reply to message from "Martin J. Osborne"  on
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:19:39 -0400

Martin:

> http://theory.economics.utoronto.ca/xytex.php

"The TeX program takes as its input plain text files.
The user must create and edit these files using other
software. One alternative is to use a text editor, of
which XyWrite is, needless to say, my favorite..."

Needless to say! And yet... and yet... nary a reference
to XyWrite to be found, anywhere else on your vast site.
No paeans of praise, no links, no nuthin:

"String xywrite not found on any page.
Matches found in 0 of 672 files searched (of which 94 files
 were tagged to be ignored)"

Acres of space devoted to TeX, though. I'm offended,
and it looks like somebody else was too: he started
tagging your files to be ignored, then (apparently)
tired of the task. Or his carpal tunnel kicked in.
But bitterness is abroad, Martin -- you need to act,
fast, before the whole site is obliterated!

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx