Re: We should move en masse to Nota Bene

Let's cut to the chase.

I want to use XY4. I don't want to spend $$ for Notabene, particularly if it still needs to be
tweaked.

My XY4 works in DOSBox, but limited to two windows and import from www to XY without export from XY
to www.

I suspect that with some help XY4 would work in Microsoft Virtual PC 2007. XY is an incredibly
elegant and economical program and the U2 additions make it phenomenal, eternal thanks to Carl and
Robert, and TAMEDos has been helpful in the past.

The "upgrade" to Win 7 is via DOSbox and it works if you can handle only two windows and WWW-->XY import but not the reverse. There is probably ali also a solution via Virtual PC 2007k, which M$ has kept available.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/support/virtual-pc-2007.aspx

Windows 8...who knows?

JP