Jumbo U2 [was Re: XYWRITE digest 1120]

Reply to note from "J. R. Fox"  Fri, 21 Sep 2001
11:34:33 -0800

> I have 3 separate iterations of Xy4DOS -- separate directories,
> desktop program objects, Startup files, etc. Only one of these
> comes up with the .U2 loaded, which of course has zero effect
> on the others. (But ever since I seriously began to make use of
> the .U2 - fortified set, I've found that it is more and more
> becoming the preferred and most frequently run of the three.)

Thanks, Jordan, glad to hear you find the Jumbo useful. I'm not
sure if you're implying a potential conflict with either of your
non-U2 installations. As I sit here now I don't see how any is
possible, because if you don't use U2, it just sits there benignly,
and whether you use it or not, base memory consumption is the same,
and minimal. But if you perceive a conflict, we'd certainly like to
hear about it.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx