CLIPBOARD BUG IN

XY->    Allan M. Siegal:
XY->    Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong?

XY->    When I use XyWin 4.12 and select all or part of a file, then try to
 -> copy to the Windows clipboard, I then can't paste from the clipboard into
 -> another program (specifically, my e-mail program, Eudora).

The good news is that you're probably doing something wrong.

Are you certain that you're copying to the clipboard, rather than
a Xy copy?

The easiest way to check is after copying, open the Win clipboard
viewer (from the "main" group) to see what's on the clipboard. It
should be text.

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx