RE: file size limitations/"out of memory" error msg

This isn't an answer, but your question reminds me of a Xywrite III "limitation (?) I ran into recently.

Is this correct?
Xy3 will only display a directory listing until 9 directories deep?
Both of the folders below..."bin" & "Figs"...are ninth, and a dir call
returns only a "file not found".

\data\Dept\Composition\Software\SGML2XXX\v01-59\sgml2xxx\sgml2xxx\bin

\data\Dept\PrivateLabel\PROJECTS\TireSystems\Tire_Monitor\Updates\2005\Figs

Is this also true of Xy4?