Cyrix CPU and XY crashes?

I've been using Xy 4.017 for DOS with Win95. It was very stable --- I
can't remember crashing. Then I upgraded my computer from 16megs /
Pentium 75 to 32megs & and a Cyrix P150+. (Is Cyrix spelled properly?
It's buried in my machine and not easy to check...) Nice and speedy.
Even with the unmentionable WordPerfect.  But XyWrite has started
crashing with considerable frequency, usually when I press F5, but not
always. Nothing else on my computer is giving me problems. (Not even
XyWin 4.012)

Any thoughts or experiences? I reloaded Editor.exe just in case it was
corrupt, but it made no difference.

Myron