Re: off-topic: c: drive filling up

Just off the top of my head, I am thinking there is freeware called WinZip
(there is also a DOS program called PKzip - which I would be happy to attach
and send to you if you like), that will .zip these files --- in other words,
it compresses many files to make them much smaller and easier to manage,
taking up much less space. Let me know if you want more info on this.

Another idea is to get an inexpensive CDRW drive (external) and store the
files to CDs.

I have also heard of internet space that you can use to store files and
information. I can tell you more about this also. The concept is that the
actual files/info is stored in cyber space and not on the hard drive of your
computer, but you may access the information easily.

Mimi Gauthier LeBien
iamiriam@xxxxxxxx