Re: Archive?

Thanks much to you and Tim for your help. I did save that message, and
apologize for not consulting it first. As Tim said, a fine bunch of
curmudgeons on this list. I've served time on enough other lists of various
stripes to recognize you all as good people. It's this danged non-XyWrite
world that makes us so cranky, I'm convinced.

Yet another unintended use for XyWrite: path to world peace ...

Happy holidays, all!

Jeff Seager