Re: Is there a way of converting Outlook Express files to XyWrite? - clarification.

                         Michael Edwards.

   Sorry - I garbled a passage I just wrote, concerning the header information
I wanted to preserve in converting e-mail files to XyWrite:

[Quotation from my earlier post to be clarified:]

>I want this to include all the "basic" header information (date and time from
>and to, sender, receiver, and subject),

   The part in parentheses would be more clearly expressed as "date and time
sent and received, sender, receiver, and subject".

             Regards,
             Michael Edwards.