Re: replacing foreign characters

Ted Stannard--

This is one way to go about it:

Move a highlighted character to the command line with Ctrl+Shift+Alt+C. Use
CI rather than CHA and you'll change all such characters in the file.

See the XyWin online Help--Keyboard Help--Keyboard Shortcuts for a list of
special key combinations.

Though writing a search-and-replace routine is simpler in the long run.

RH