Re: waking up

I've been away for a few days and am catching up.
> Harry is referring to his BRILLIANT way of communicating with Eudora.

Isn't pasting simpler?

Depends on what you want to do and how often you want to do it. E.g....

-- you can't paste headers and text in one operation.
-- when doing, say, 20 emails you have only one process to do (saving as foobar.mbx) rather than 20 iterations (and factor in the header part as a multiple here) -- you can send a .mbx file between two computers (over a LAN or web). This has been very helpful to me when using GoToMyPC for sending from my home computer, when I am away.
I also manage my Eudora address book (nndbase.txt) in Xy. It's amazing how
forgiving the Pine system, the standard Eudora uses, is. You can mess with
the innards of .mbx files and the address book file and it doesn't care.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx