Under A Spell

Here's a bug report: After using the Microlytics speller to spell-check to a
file [SPELL MYFILE,D:\SPELL.TMP], I consistently get "not enough memory"
messages if I then try to run large-ish (5K+) user programs from Help (U2).
The messages usually (but not always) subside if I reLOAD the U2 file. This is
one I hope will be shaken out and fixed soon. SPELLing to a file, I find, is
*so* much more efficient than on-screen checking.