Re: Off topic new pc

For what it's worth, I just bought a Dell E310 - not quite the muscle machine you have in mind, but all right, I think. A few months back I was fretting here about transferring XyIII+ to an XP machine. I used Dell's Alohabob File Relocator Ultra, and it was near brilliant. OK, some text files have gone missing, but XyIII+ came over entirely intact, with all my macros in place, no installation required at all. I'm pretty amazed.
Best,

Ken